The Outdoorsman by My Camp Kitchen
Designed Tough for Campers
The Outdoorsman™ camp kitchen is the perfect balance between strength and weight. It can be used freestanding to increase your table space, or you can use it without the legs right on the table.
This kitchen is designed to fit an amazing amount of cooking gear. Imagine all your essential gear organized in one place in a product built to last year after year. That’s the Outdoorsman.
- Three storage compartments with a removable divider for flexibility.
- Slide-out shelf with magnetic knife rack.
- Two drawers for spices, utensils, and silverware.
- Leg heights adjustable to 30″, 33″, or 36″ countertop height.
- Optional countertop extenders to make your working space even larger.
- Quality craftsmanship.
- The countertop working surface is an integral part of the cabinet.
The Outdoorsman uses your choice of half-inch Baltic Birch plywood or Okoume marine-grade plywood. Both use dado joinery.
28-5/8″ wide, 13-3/4″ deep, and 18-1/4″ tall.
Countertop working surface size
The countertop working surface is 18″ x 28-5/8″ without the optional extensions.
Optional countertop extenders size
The optional extenders add 24″ to the width for a total working space of 18″ x 52-5/8″.
The countertop height is adjustable for your comfort from 30″, 33″, or 36″: it’s your choice and it’s sturdy. The adjustable legs attach directly to the cabinet.
The total empty weight of the Outdoorsman (not including legs) is about 35 pounds.
View more pictures of the Outdoorsman.
View more accessories, including carrying bags and covers on the Outdoorsman Accessories page.
Ways to buy the Outdoorsman™
Optional Outdoorsman Countertop Extenders
Learn about accessories, including carrying bags and covers on the Outdoorsman Accessories page.